Receiving and Unpacking
At End 2 End Swim Spa Covers we go to great lengths to create your cover so it will ship safely to your destination and arrival as intended. Despite these precautions, however, freight damage is still possible.
Although said damage occurs on less than 2% of shipments, you, the customer, are responsible for noting this in writing with the driver at the time of delivery, so inspect the crate thoroughly before signing the shipper's receipt.
If any freight damage HAS occurred, and the contents appear to have been harmed, take pictures of the damage and refuse the delivery- do NOT sign for the crate.
1. Using a #2 Phillips driver tool, remove the screws used to attach the end pieces of plywood. Enclosed within one end of the crate will be a shipping pocket containing both cover-lock hardware and another copy of these instructions.
2. Remove the screws holding down the top of the crate. (If you ordered a CoverShelf with your E2E cover, it will be packed on top for removal first.)
3. Now all of the exposed screws and remaining sides of the crate can be removed which will leave the E2E Cover sitting on the crate base and ready to be moved to the swim spa.
DO NOT drag the End2End Cover across the ground or other abrasive surfaces this will result in damage to the cover.
1. With a minimum of two able-bodied people, pick up the stretch-wrapped cover and transport it to one end of the swim spa; place it securely on the end of the swim spa shell. Most swim spas are uniform in shape, so either end is fine. If you swim spa has a waterfall feature or other built-in customizations, however, it may be necessary to move it to the opposite end so the cover matches the custom feature.
2. Gently and carefully, use scissors to cut away the stretch-wrap.
3. Unroll the cover along the bar-top of the swim spa.
Since the cover has been tightly compressed for an extended time during shipment, it must be allowed to heat up and relax before it reaches its specified length and dome height
4. There are two reinforced, adjustable straps on each long end of the cover, grasp both and pull hard to stretch the cover taut.
5. Ensure the cover is a good fit for your spa and inspect it for defects in materials or workmanship. If it is found to be free from any such defect and fits the spa well, move on to Step 6 to complete installation.
6. Next, attach the SureLock cover-lock receivers to the spa skirt or deck, directly below where the end-straps hang, using at least two of the provided #4 x 1" stainless steel screws for each.
Make sure to leave an appropriate amount of slack to allow for seasonal adjustment of strap length. Once the end-straps are fastened and secure, repeat this procedure to install the side straps.
Installation of your End2End Swim Spa Cover is now complete! Your next step is to complete and submit the online warranty form.
Enjoy your End 2 End Swim Spa Cover, the best cover you will ever own!